How to See All the Participants of A WhatsApp Group
In the previous article, I wrote many things about WhatsApp. Tutorials on WhatsApp that I have written include: How to Change Whatsapp Background, Best Whatsapp Stickers, How to Save Whatsapp Stickers, Set Up the WhatsApp Group Complete, and How to Create WhatsApp Sticker from Photos. Now I will write a tutorial on How to See All the Participants of A WhatsApp Group.
Steps to See All Participants in A WhatsApp Group
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp group that you want to see the participant.
- Tap the three dots on the top right of your cellphone screen.
- Then tap / select Group info.
- Scroll down and you will see the total of participants in that group.
- This is an example of a participants list for my WhatsApp group. There are 199 participants in the group. To see the participant in the WhatsApp group, just scroll down.
- To send a message to a participant, you just tap one of the numbers in that group. You can add all participant numbers to your contacts one by one.
- To add a participant number to your contact, tap the number then Add to contacts. Type the name of your contact and then tap Save on the right top corner of your screen.
- If you scroll down until the end, you will see the Exit group menu. Tap this menu when you want to exit the group.
- Under the Exit group menu, you will see the Report group menu. Tap this menu when you want to report the group to the WhatsApp.
I hope this short tutorial could help many people all over the world. If any questions about this tutorial on How to See All the Participants of A WhatsApp Group, please inform me via comment.