How to Change Whatsapp Background
Currently, the WhatsApp application has been installed for more than 5 million all over the world. The users of this application like to use WhatsApp because it’s free and there are no ads. For me, I like the WhatsApp Sticker feature because I can make stickers from my personal photos. In this tutorial, I will write how to change WhatsApp background in an easy and fast way.
Change whatsapp wallpaper (background) can be applied to private chats as well as WhatsApp group. In addition, whatsapp background can be changed also to other colors, red for example.
Steps on How to Change Whatsapp Background
Follow the steps below to change your whatsapp background. Other users call this by changing the wallpaper on whatsapp with the image. There are several types of background that you can choose, I will explain the details below.
WhatsApp Background with Your Photo
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right of your screen.
- Then tap on the Settings menu.
- Then tap on the Chats menu.
- After that, you tap on the Wallpaper menu which is slightly down on your screen.
- If your steps are correct, a menu selection will appear as shown below.
- Then tap on Gallery, see picture for more details.
- The next step, look for a photo that will be used as a background on whatsapp chat. You can choose your favorite photo, it can be your child, your luxury car can be background or your wife’s photo.
- After you choose your favorite photo, Wallpaper Preview will appear. If you like the preview, then you just tap Set on the bottom right of your screen. Done. now your whatsapp background or wallpaper has changed to your favorite photo.
Chats Background with Solid Colour
Changing the chat wallpaper to full solid colors is similar to how to change the chat wallpaper with the photo above. Just change a little. The way it is like this:
- Three dots –> Settings –> Chats –> Wallpaper –> Solid Colour. This is just a shortcut, detailed information you see in the above method earlier.
- On the Solid Colour menu, you just select your favorite color.
- Then tap SET on the bottom right of your screen.
- You can try another menu:
- Wallpaper Library: You must install the application
- Default: back to the default background
- No Wallpaper: there is no wallpaper menu.
Tha’s all about How to Change Whatsapp Background tutorial. I hope this tutorial could help many people all over the world.
Thank you very much for reading my tutorials.