Blender 2.8 Background Image Tutorial
Blender 2.8 Background Image – I currently use Blender software version 2 point 8. Blender 2.8 was officially released in July 2019. Blender is software for various purposes. One of the purposes that you can get is to make a design. Besides design, you can also create animations using Blender software.
Step to add Background Image on Blender 2.8
Here are the steps to add images as background in the Blender software version 2.8:
- Prepare an image that will be used as a background. Place it in a folder that you want.
- Open your Blender software.
- Then add a blank image with a shortcut Shift + A button on your keyboard, hover on Empty and then click Image. For details see the picture.
- On the lower right corner of your screen, click Object Data then click Open.
- Find the image that you will use as a background, see the first step.
- Scaling on the image, then now there is an image on your screen.
Hopefully, the article adds an image background on Blender is useful for many people. If you have difficulties regarding this, please ask questions in the comments column. I will help my best to answer your questions.
Thank you for reading my articles on this website.