How to Create a PayPal Link for Payment
This page will show you how to create a PayPal link for payment in some easy steps only. By acquiring a PayPal link, you can send it to your clients and friends or post on your business site in order to obtain payment via PayPal. To help you, here are a few simple steps that you need to do.
Simple Steps to Generate a PayPal Link for Payment
Actually, you can gain a PayPal link for payment both on desktop and mobile. However, we will use the desktop version of PayPal on this occasion. So, you need to open the official site of PayPal in the first place. After that, you have to log in with your account. As usual, enter your registered email address and password.
Next, you have to open My PayPal menu which is commonly located in the top-right corner of your PayPal page. Then, hit the “Send & Request” tab to go to the PayPal request payment menu. To continue this guide on how to create a PayPal link for payment, select the “Share your PayPal.Me” button on more ways to get paid.
Once you clicked the menu above, you will be redirected to a window with your PayPal link situated under your profile picture. After that, you just need to copy the link by dragging your cursor across the link and press Ctrl+C to copy the link on Windows or Command+C on Mac. Then, you can paste the link to share it.
For instance, if you want to send it via email, you can simply paste the link on your message. You can also paste the PayPal link on any other place you want. If you want to get the link via PayPal app, the steps are not really different. That’s all how to create a PayPal link for payment.
Update: November 3, 2019
- After Login, you will see the Dashboard and then click Tools and Click Request Money. See the picture below:
- Then click the Get your own Paypal.Me link on the right side of your screen.
- Then Create Paypal.Me Profile window will appear, create that link.
- Add your Photo. I recommend you to add your photo, so people who want to send you money be sure they’ve found the right person.
- Choose the photo from your system and then click Save.
- After you click the Save button, the next is to create your personal Paypal link. Create a unique link for your needs. My Paypal link is shown in the picture below:
- Click Next
- Then review your Paypal.Me profile, if you satisfied, checklist the I agree on that my name and so on.
- Click Agree and Create
- After you click the Agree and Create button, you Done create Paypal Link for payment.
Question: What is my Paypal link?
Check the step above, find the text CHOOSE YOUR LINK, that is your Paypal link (in your own), in this article I give an example the link is
If you want to share your Paypal link for payment just send your own link. Hope this update can help others.