What does COVID 19 stand for and How to Avoid It
Lately, almost everyone is talking about Covid-19. What does COVID-19 stand for? Covid-19 stands for Corona Virus Disease. Then the number 19 what does it mean? The number 19 after the word Covid is 2019. So, in full, Covid-19 is the Corona Virus Disease, which was first discovered in 2019.
WHO has announced Covid-19 as a pandemic. Coronavirus is a pandemic of the respiratory disease that spreads through person to person. This is very dangerous. Why is coronavirus so dangerous? Coronavirus is very dangerous because it can spread to others very easily. Someone who is positively infected with coronavirus, then he sneezes near you. You have the potential to get it. How many meters is the safe distance with him? Many references suggest a safe distance of at least 1.5 meters from people who have been positively infected.
How to Avoid It or How to Stop the Covid-19
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Avoid shaking hands or direct contact with people infected by Covid-19. Moreover, hugging, the potential will be even greater.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Why is it forbidden to touch it? Your hand has potentially been affected by Coronavirus. Where does it come from? It can be from anywhere, it can be from cross-contamination, from the doorknob, from money, from the telephone handle and other media.
- Stay home when you are sick. When you are sick, you better stay at home. Why? Because people who are sick, their body immunity is vulnerable. Because the immune is vulnerable, the virus will easily attack your body. Unless you go see a doctor for treatment.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. When you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth with a tissue. Then you throw the tissue in the trash. You don’t pocket tissue after you use it to sneeze or cough. You have helped cut the spread of Covid-19.
- Clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces. Clean surfaces that are often touched by many people. Door handles, shared office phones, office desks and more.
- Wash your hands often with soap. You should wash your hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds.
That’s all information about What does COVID 19 stand for and How to Avoid It. I hope this information is useful for many people. Hopefully, the COVID-19 outbreak will soon pass. If this article is useful, please share it with your social account. The more people know, the faster COVID-19 can be overcome.
Thank you for reading this article.