How to Create New Section in Google Form
What are the benefits of the section on Google Form? Why does Google Form provide sections? The answer is to divide a long-form into more specific sections (looks shorter). I will explain how to Create New Section in Google Form.
Most people tend to will not fill out a form that is too long. They will leave the form you provided without reading it first. They prefer it if your form looks short. Therefore, using sections on Google Forms will be very useful and effective.
I will give an example of a form containing six questions. I will divide the six questions into 3 sections. So every two questions, there will be the next button. How do I make this thing? Check out the following.
The following is an image of the final result of the section on Google Form
Step by step on How to Create New Section in Google Form
To create a section on google forms, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Google Form and create a new form. To create a new form, click the plus button in the lower right corner.
- Type the form title and also type the description.
- Type the first and second questions, in the example above the questions, are: What is your name? and How old are you?. For these 2 questions, please adjust them to your needs. You can add a few more questions, as you wish. My advice, a maximum of 5 questions per page.
- This is the most important step, to create the next page, click the Add section button in the lower right corner, see the image below.
- After you click the Add section button, your Google Form will appear a new section as shown below.
- Now, you create the first question for the second section. You can add multiple questions, my advice is no more than 5 questions in 1 section. Now you just have to repeat steps number 3 to number 5.
Hopefully this video about How to Create New Section in Google Form is useful for many people. Thanks.
Other articles: How to: Gmail Login Different User