How to View Blocked People on Facebook
Before writing about how to view blocked people on Facebook, I will write a little opening. Having lots of friends makes you happy. Besides being happy, you will also have greater opportunities for all things. Many friends will open up good enough opportunities if you promote an item to sell. Having a thousand friends will be more profitable than a hundred friends if you want to sell goods for example.
The first paragraph is the advantage of having many friends. Aside from profits, there will usually be a disadvantage. Sometimes there are friends who are annoying, often make us angry and others. Someone’s habit, if there are friends who are nosy and often naughty, he will block his Facebook account. If you don’t know how to unblock people on Facebook, please read the article first.
Step to View Blocked People on Facebook
If you ever blocked someone’s Facebook account, you can check the list. Here’s how to check:
- Open your browser and open your Facebook account.
- In the upper right corner of your computer screen, click the triangle dropdown. See the picture below for more clarity.
- Then click settings, see the picture for more clarity.
- Then you click the Blocking menu on the right side of your screen. Please see the picture below so you can understand more.
- Then you will see the Manage Blocking page. On the Block users sub menu, you can see a list of people who have blocked their Facebook accounts.
Because I have never blocked someone’s Facebook account, then my list is empty. You can see “You haven’t added anyone to your block list”. If you ever blocked someone, then your list is not empty. Your blocked user will be on this list.
I think that’s all about how to view blocked people on facebook. I hope this article helps many people all around the world.