How to Unblock People On Facebook Web Version – 5 Steps
Many friends will get better if we can use Facebook wisely. For some reason, we can block some of our friends on Facebook. Friends that we block directly will be unfriend. After we block one of our friends, the friends we block cannot make friend requests again before we open the blocking.
How do you unblock friends or people on Facebook? Here’s how to unblock people on the web version of Facebook, not the app version.
- After you log in to your Facebook account, click the triangle icon on the top right of your screen.
- Then click Setting. See the following picture.
- Then click the Blocking menu.
- Then on your screen, a list of friends that you have blocked will appear. Click the Unblock link for the friend you want to unblock.
- Then a confirmation message will appear for the Unblock process. Click the Confirm button. The unblock process will last for 48 hours.
Hopefully, this article helps many people to Unblock People or friends On Facebook, web versions. You can read another article How to Create Facebook Business Account and How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately.