How to Unblock People On Facebook App Tutor with Image
Yesterday I wrote about How to Unblock People On Facebook Web Version, now I write about how to Unblock People On Facebook App. How to unblock people facebook is almost the same as yesterday, here’s how. Please read and practice the steps:
- After you log in to your Facebook account, tap on the three-line in the upper right corner of your mobile screen, see the image below:
- After taping the three lines on the first step, a new window will appear, then tap Settings.
- The next step is to tap on the Blocking menu, see in the image below:
- Then a list of people that you have blocked will appear. You select the person you want to unblock by clicking Unblock, see picture.
- In step five, you will be asked to confirm about this unblock, if you believe you have to click Unblock, for a clearer look at the picture below. This unblock process will take 48 hours.
- After you click the Unblock button on step fifth, now you can check the list of people that you have blocked. In my Facebook account now there is no people that I blocked.
Hopefully, this article will help a lot of people who want to unblock their friends on their Facebook account.