How to Change Profile Picture On Facebook
Are you bored with your Facebook profile photo? HowCreateIt will teach you how to easily change your Facebook account profile picture. You will be taught how to change your Facebook profile picture via Facebook mobile app and Facebook website via browser.
Some reasons to change the Facebook profile picture:
- Want a new atmosphere with a new photo
- Show your new appearance
- Show your new home to friends
- And others
Change the Profile via Cellphone
Follow these steps through your cellphone:
- Open your Facebook account on your cellphone. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to enter your email and password.
- Tap on your profile icon, see picture 1 below.
- Tab your profile picture (camera icon), see the picture 2 below.
- After that, several choices will appear on your cellphone screen.
- Add Frame
- Take New Profile Video
- Select Profile Video
- Select Profile Picture
- Make Avatar Profile Picture
Then Select “Select Profile Picture“, see the picture 3 below.
- Select a photo that will be used as your Facebook profile picture. You can select a photo in several places, that place is:
- Camera roll
- Photos of you
- Suggested photos
For more details, see the picture 4 below.
- After you select a photo, then tap SAVE in the top right corner of your cellphone screen. See picture 5 below.
- And now your Facebook profile picture has changed.
I have written several articles about Facebook, you may like:
- How do You Unfriend Someone On Facebook
- How to Block Someone on Facebook
- How to Delete Facebook Search History
- How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately
I hope this article helps many people, thank you for reading.