How to Cancel Event on Facebook
Currently coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreaks in many countries. Data from the WHO website states this outbreak has spread in 200 countries. This is very sad and very dangerous for human life. Thousands of people have died due to the Covid-19 outbreak. The spread of coronavirus is spread from human to human. Therefore, to prevent the spread of coronavirus, keep a distance. If you have an event on Facebook, it’s better should be canceled. How to Cancel Event on Facebook, please continue reading.
Steps to Cancel Event on Facebook
- Open your Facebook account.
- Open your event menu. Located on the left side of your Facebook screen.
- Then click Edit on the event that you will cancel.
- A new window will appear. Click Cancel Event in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- After you click Cancel Event, a confirmation window will appear.
- Cancel Event. If you cancel your event, guests will be notified. You’ll be able to access the event page but won’t be able to edit the event.
- Delete Event. If you delete your event, you won’t be able to access it again. If you’ll want to come back to it, you can cancel your event instead.
- Add a post to the event with more info: Write down the reason why you canceled the event then click Confirm button.
- A message will appear that your Event has been canceled.
That’s how you cancel an event on Facebook. With you canceling the event on your Facebook, you have helped cut off the spread of Covid-19. I hope this article helps many people. Tell your friends if this article is useful. Share on your social media accounts so that a lot of people can be helped.