Download Private Facebook Videos Without Software
I will share how to download private Facebook videos without software or applications. Just by using a browser you can download private videos from Facebook. My advice, after successfully downloading the video, don’t upload it without the right to upload it. Only upload videos to Facebook if you have the right to upload them. Do not use this method for things that are not good.
I have tried both private and public videos, all can be done this way.
Steps to Download Private Facebook Videos
- Open and play private videos that you will download.
- Right-click on the video and select Show Video URL.
- Then copy the link. Click the link and right click then copy.
- Change the web to m at the beginning of the link that you copied.
https://web.facebook.com/TouchingHeartsByGenmice/videos/856994178081474/ Change to: https://m.facebook.com/TouchingHeartsByGenmice/videos/856994178081474/
- Open (paste and hit enter button) the link that has been changed to m to a new tab in your browser.
- Click the play button on the video.
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
- Select the arrow as shown to select the element in the video.
- Click the video then the code at the bottom will be selected. See the picture below.
- You can see in the blue selected code, there are code controlslist=”nodownload”. Now change the code to controlslist=”download”. To do that, right-click on that code then click Edit as HTML.
- Change the controlslist=”nodownload” to controlslist=”download”.
- Then click Play button on the video.
- Now the downloadable, click 3 dots on the bottom right of the video.
- Click Download.
That’s how to download private video Facebook without application or software. Only using a browser, we can download private video Facebook. For information, I use Google Chrome version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit). For additional information, I have written an article about Facebook search people’s posts.
I hope the article helps many people. Thank you very much.