Download Facebook Video Very Easily
Many people do not know how to Download Facebook Video without any tools or websites. This tutorial will provide a way to download videos from Facebook without software. You can download videos from Facebook using a browser only and easy steps.
Facebook is the world’s largest friendship website. Very many active users and many users upload videos to Facebook every day. You can make friends with many people and search for school friends, coworkers, or college colleagues. You can download videos sent by your friends very easily.
The Steps How to Download Facebook Video
You can download private videos and public videos by these steps. Here are the steps to download a video from the Facebook website:
- Open your Facebook account before downloading the video.
- Then open the video. You can search for the video and play the video before download it.
- Right-click the video and click Show video URL. For detail please see the picture below.
- Then right-click on the URL and click copy.
- Open a new tab on your browser and paste the video URL that you have copied.
- Change the web to mbasic and press enter button on the keyboard.
- Now your Facebook opens in basic mode.
- Right-click the video that you want to download again and click Open link in new tab. See the picture below.
- Hover your mouse (pointer) to the video, you will see the three dots on the right-bottom the video. Click that three dots and then click Download.
After the last step, your Facebook video will download to your computer. That’s all the steps. I hope this tutorial can help many people. If this tutorial useful, please share to others or your social media account.
I have posted another tutorial here: how to refriend on Facebook