How to Delete Emails all at once on Gmail
At the moment, my Gmail account has two thousand of emails in the inbox folder. I want to delete all e-mails once. Another method is to delete per sender only. I will give the tutorial on how to delete the contents of the inbox folder in two ways.
Delete Emails all at once on Gmail per Sender
For example, I will delete all the emails from Google Trends.
- In the Search, types Google Trends and press enter.
- Click the icon as shown in the picture below.
- Click the Delete icon as shown in the picture below.
Repeat step 1 to delete emails from other senders.
Delete Emails all at once on Gmail
Delete all email at once on Gmail is easy, below the step:
- Under the inbox folder, look for a folder called All Mail. Then click the All Mail folder, the folder will open.
- On the right side of the inbox folder, click the Select box. See pictures for more details.
- Click select all see picture.
- Then click the Delete Icon.
You can read another article on how to Set up a new Gmail Account Complete.