How to Change Gmail Background
Every day you use email, maybe one day you will get bored with the default background image. Gmail default images are many, but you will feel bored. You can change the default image with another image that you like. For example, you can replace it with images when you are young or your family photos. Therefore, I will give the following tutorial How to Change Gmail Background with your photo.
Preparation for Change Gmail Background
- Choose a photo that you like.
- Put the photo in a folder that is easy for you to remember.
- The photo size that you will use as Gmail Background must be large. For example, the photo size that I use is 4000 x 2525 pixels.
- Save the photo at https://photos.google.com. Why do photos need to be saved at https://photos.google.com/? Because Google has removed the upload photo button from the Gmail page. You can see the upload photo button from the Gmail page in my old post Set up a new Gmail Account.
Steps to Saved Photos
- Open https://photos.google.com/
- At the top right of your screen, click the Upload menu.
- Then a choice will appear. Choices from where you will upload photos. Click Computer, because your photo is in the folder on your computer.
- Then find the folder where you saved your photo.
Steps for Change Gmail Background
- Open your Gmail.
- Click the gear icon on the top right of your screen.
- A menu will appear, then click on the Themes menu.
- Click My Photos on the bottom left of your screen.
- Then select your background image.
- If you have selected a photo, then click the Select button at the bottom left of your screen.
If your steps are correct, your email background will change with the photo you selected.
That’s all the tutorial about How to Change Gmail Background. I hope this tutorial can help many people all over the world.