How to: Gmail Login Different User
Gmail is a free email service from Google. Each of us can create a Gmail account easily and for free. To create a Gmail account, please follow the instructions Set up new Gmail Account. Not only free, but Gmail also provides a large storage capacity. Gmail provides a free capacity of 15 GB. But, today I will write about Gmail Login Different User.
What is a Gmail login different user? The point is the use of one computer for many Gmail accounts. So, you can log into Gmail with another account together. You can use a computer together with your friends. How to do it, please continue reading and follow the steps.
Steps to Gmail Login Different User
- Open your favorite browser and then open Gmail.com.
- After your email has been successfully opened, click on your profile icon. The profile icon is located in the upper right corner of your screen. Please note the image below, so you understand.
- A small window will appear. Click Add another account.
- Then a large screen will appear. All accounts that have been signed will be displayed. Please click Use another account.
- Then enter your email or phone then click the Next button.
- As usual, please enter your password then click the Next button.
After you click the Next button, your second account will open. The second account will open together with the first account. If you want, you can open a third account. And so on.
That’s the way to log into a Gmail account with a different user. I hope this article will benefit many people. If this article has benefits, please share it with your friends. Or you share with your social media account.