How to Create PayPal Account with My Bank Account
Understanding how to create PayPal account with my bank account is something important nowadays. As we know, PayPal becomes one of the most popular and widely used online payment systems which allow you shopping online without needing to re-enter your account information for every different transaction. We can simply set up a PayPal account and take advantage of it.
A Few Simple Steps to Create a PayPal Account
1. Visit the PayPal website
To create a new PayPal account, you need to visit the PayPal website first or get the PayPal app. You can find and install the PayPal app for free from your smartphone. However, we are going to focus more on the PayPal website-based service on this occasion. If you have been on the PayPal homepage, hit the “Sign Up” button.
2. Make a Choice
In this second step, you are asked to make a choice. There are two choices:
- Buy with Paypal. If you create a Paypal account for the purpose of sending and receiving online payments, then choose this account type. This type of account can also be used for local and international purposes. You can also make transactions on eBay or other online stores.
- Receive Payments with PayPal. The second type of account is Paypal business, with this account you can use an account shared by several users. Select the account type of business if your Paypal account will be used by several users.
After you decide on the type of your Paypal account, then click Get Started.
3. Enter Your Data
Next, you will be asked to enter your email address and password before entering your personal information. In this case, you will need some information including your country, your name (first name and last name), email address and your password. To continue these steps on how to create PayPal account with my bank account, click next button.
4. Provide Information about Your Card
After that, you need to provide information about your card which has MasterCard or Visa logo on it. It can be either your debit or credit card as long as there is the require logo on it. Then, you will be asked to give out your bank account information as well. For your information, both of these steps are optional.
If this tutorial is not the right way to create a Paypal account, please follow the flow. You can also ask me directly through comments below this article. Why so? Because one time, Paypal will change how to create an account on their website.
5. Verify Your PayPal Account
If you have finished all the steps above, you can check your email to verify your PayPal account. If you have verified your account, you will be asked to link your bank account with PayPal. Finally, you will be able to shop, receive, and do other transactions with PayPal. That’s all how to create PayPal account with my bank account.
6. Connect to your Bank Account
Now the sixth step is to connect your Paypal account with your bank account number. The steps are as follows:
- In the upper right corner click the gear icon.
- Click on financial information.
- Click Link a new bank account. You can see, my Paypal account is already connected to my bank account.
- Type your bank name in the form. The bank code will be automatically filled in after you enter your bank name. Then please enter your account number. The last step is click Link Your Bank.
Hopefully it will be useful for many people.